Tuesday, August 23, 2016

    I thought that I would have this blog to showcase my writing. But I also want my friends to be able to follow this blog to keep up with my writing and my life. So here goes.
    I'm the mother of a thirteen-year-old would be pilot and my husband has lupus or mixed connective tissue disease or... Anyhow I just recently got him sprung from Mayo and he won't have to be back for a while. Of course after taking out his gallbladder and spleen, maybe they've just run out of things to remove. I'l try to post something here on a regular basis. Hopefully weekly. Stay tuned. The first story in my series will appear in the next blog. If you go to my Patroen page you can see what you can do to be involved in my series. www.patreon.com/posts/5803979


No comments:

Post a Comment