Saturday, September 24, 2016

             So this is my next blog, tomorrow I begin my first nine-to-five job in a long time. I'm going to be a costumne consultant at Party City for Halloween. It's one of the few jobs were working in a haunted house is considered good experence.
      On Tony's health front, he now has an implanted pacemaker. I hate to say that I'm a little scared. I haven't had a "real" job since college but the need is now. He is still trying to get disability but that seems a slow process.
       My parents are facing problems relating to their age. I would really like it if they lived in small one story house with maybe a housekeeper that came in. Instead their house is old and cluttered, in a bad neighborhood. I feel like the ultimate sandwich generation.
       This election has me jittery. I hope someone is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment