Sunday, November 27, 2016

After election update

      Well, my job is over. I knew it was temporary. But as long as My husband is in a medical study in Madison; it's hard for me to apply for a new one.
       Money is very tight until he gets paid for being a guinea pig.
        There is a Chinese saying/curse, "May you live in interesting times." And boy do I. Between being basically being a single parent with elderly parents, dealing with a husband with a serious, dangerous, little understood, debilitating disease and a daughter who wants to fly; I'd have enough on plate even if the world was in good shape.
       But the world isn't in good shape. I've got a biology degree so I know. I was working on trying to stop global warming in the 80's and we're in the middle of a mass extinction.

No comments:

Post a Comment